Creating and maintaining a blog for your business isn’t easy, but the benefits and potential rewards for marketers who commit to blogging are significant. The positive impact of blogging is why it is a fundamental component of inbound content marketing.
Benefits of blogging for business
Source: stateofinbound.com Report 2014
Here are a few more reasons why blogging for business yields benefits for businesses the make blogging a priority:
- 81% of U.S. online consumers trust information and advice from blogs (Source: BlogHer)
- 61% of U.S. online consumers purchased based on blog recommendations. (Source: BlogHer)
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links. (Source: Hubspot)
- On average, companies that blog receive 434% more indexed pages by search engines. (Source: HubSpot)
Business blog content can reach:
- Existing customers
- Potential employees
- New Marketing partners, investors
- The media: journalists, other bloggers
Consistent business blogging:
- builds brand awareness
- grows trust and your company’s authority
- increases relevant traffic to your website
- converts traffic into more qualified leads
- creates valuable, shareable content for your marketing team.
Perhaps the biggest challenge to blogging for your business is determining and creating the content on a consistent basis
So, What if we did it all for you?
Blog Writing Services – Digital Marketing Lighthouse Content Team
We are a rarity in content marketing circles in that our team is made up of in-house journalists, including magazine publishers, former news anchors and reporters, media executives and digital marketing experts. Defining relevant interesting content and storytelling is in our corporate DNA. To craft interesting blogs, we don’t have to learn to “think like a publisher,” its what we’ve done our entire careers.
Here’s what you can expect from our content marketing strategists and content creation team:
- Development of prospective customer personas so that content will be relevant.
- A content audit and blog style guide to establish your blog’s tone and voice.
- A collaborative effort to create a calendar of relevant editorial topics.
- Blog post is written to speak to your personas with a call to action.
- SEO friendly Titles and keyword phrases.
- Monitoring and tracking tools are put into place to make sure your blog is on target
Interested in talking about business blogging?
We’re good listeners and even better writers. Let’s talk!
Comments are closed.